Architecture and Landscape
“Architecture is really about well-being. I think that people want to feel good in a space.” ZAHA HADID
We don’t deal with architectural design as it is just a process of drawing perceptions to proposed well detailed deigns then transforming them into functional outcomes, that is essential and admitted PROMISE. However, our main motivation is to increase the beautiful buildings in our country that blend with the surrounding environment in smooth and consistency ways that combine global reach with local touch.
We maintain our understanding of cultural, social, environmental elements. We design for the present, with a sense of history and a piece of the future!
- space planning
- Concept design and design development
- Coordination with engineering design (structural MEP)
- Construction detailing and specifications for construction materials
- Supervision and execution
- Landscape design & documentation, from concept to detailed design
- Landscape and visual impact analysis and assessment